Ashwagandha (also known as Withania somnifera, or Indian ginseng) is the flagship herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. This herb has been known for centuries and it is a Ayurvedic adaptogen that has attracted generations of medicinal researchers.
Extensive research studies and independent clinical trials have demonstrated many benefits, such as promoting balance in the body, supporting a healthy response to stressful conditions, and Ashwagandha is now being used in worldwide formulations of food supplements, teas, tinctures, gummies, beverages.
The Ultimate Type of Ashwagandha: KSM-66® Ashwagandha is the highest concentration, full spectrum root extract on the market
miravvi product: The Ultimate KSM-66 Ashwagandha Complex contains a patented form of Ashwagandha, Ayurvedic adaptogen: KSM-66® extract.
KSM-66® Ashwagandha is the highest concentration, most bioavailable full-spectrum root extracts available on the market. It is produced using a unique proprietary extraction process, based on “green chemistry” principles, without using alcohol or any other chemical solvent.
KSM-66® Ashwagandha can support your health and boost your wellbeing
Stress and Anxiety Release*
Ashwagandha is best known for its stress and anxiety relieving properties, promoting balance in the body, supporting a healthy response to stressful conditions and these advantages are highlight in several studies*
Helps enhance Memory & Cognition*
Several clinical studies* found Ashwagandha to be helful to enhance memory and cognitive function.
Helps promote Muscle Strength and Size*
Ashwagandha has been clinically proven to help promote endurance, strength, muscle size*.
As researchers have explored the impact on blood sugar levels, memory, cognition and muscle strength, Ashwagandha it is a natural way of revitalising our bodies and truly giving them a boost of wellness.
Weight loss management*
Ashwagandha is a natural agent that helps manage stress by reducing psychological and physiological markers of stress, serum cortisol levels, and food cravings*. With these factors in check, the eating habits of many have been improved leading to that overall weight loss according to clinical studies*. Ashwagandha is a natural wonder that sparks confidence and the ultimate wellness all in one!
Ashwagandha has a relaxing effect on the mind and body, which can make it useful for improving sleep especially if taken in the evening, according to clinical studies*.
As an interesting aside, the Latin word somnifera, which is the second part of ashwagandha’s botanical name, means “sleep-promoting” or “sleep-inducing.”
Many people have decided to incorporate a hot beverage made of ghee, honey, milk, and powdered Ashwagandha into their evening routine as it is a very common sleep tonic that relaxes the body to improve your well-deserved sleeping time!
Perhaps you could benefit from less stress, better sleep, and more confidence from Ashwagandha. Herbs such as this have been used safely and effectively for thousands of years, and they are especially effective at bringing balance back into the body.
By miravvi: Ultimate KSM-66 Ashwagandha Complex
miravvi product is a vegan complex of ingredients that work in harmony with each other and your body: Organic KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract 500mg (Withania Somnifera) and Organic Black Pepper 10mg (Piper Nigrum) combined with Organic Ginger Root 50mg (Zingiber Officinale) is providing you maximum absorption to enhance the benefits and boost your wellbeing.
- Certified Organic
- Full-spectrum Nutrients
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Non-GM Ingredients
Soil Association Certified Organic
miravvi products meet the high standards of the Soil Association Standards. Soil Association standards set strict benchmarks for organic food production, packaging, animal welfare, wildlife conservation, residues, and additives to reassure the buying public over the quality of products labelled organic.
Accredited by The Vegetarian Society. ALL miravvi products are accredited by The Vegetarian Society, Non-GM Ingredients, Free from animal-derived ingredients, No cross-contamination during production, No animal testing carried out or commissioned. Capsules are HPMC, a plant-based cellulose material approved for vegetarians and vegans. miravvi products are free from allergens, preservatives, nuts, artificial colours or flavourings, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar or salt, milk, fish.
Manufactured in the UK
Member of Made in Britain. Every miravvi product is manufactured in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for miravvi products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
Directions for Use
- Take 1 capsule daily preferably with a meal or as otherwise directed by your healthcare professional.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Not suitable for use by persons under the age of 18.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, consult a GP prior to taking any supplements.
- Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur.
- Store in a cool dry area protected from light and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
Shop product Ultimate KSM-66 Ashwagandha Complex
Ultimate KSM-66® Ashwagandha Complex
Organic & Vegan blend of plant-based ingredients to help support Relaxation for a positive perspective to deal with daily challenges.
- A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Chandrasekhar, K., Kapoor, J., & Anishetty, S. (2012). Indian journal of psychological medicine, 34(3), 255.
- Clinical Evaluation of the Spermatogenic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Oligospermic Males: A Pilot Study Ambiye, V. R., Langade, D., Dongre, S., Aptikar, P., Kulkarni, M., & Dongre, A. (2013). Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
- Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) in improving cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy athletic adults Choudhary, B., Shetty, A., & Langade, D. G. (2015). Ayu, 36(1), 63.
- Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial Wankhede, S., Langade, D., Joshi, K., Sinha, S. R., & Bhattacharyya, S. (2015). Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 43.
- Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Improving Sexual Function in Women: A Pilot Study Dongre, S., Langade, D., & Bhattacharyya, S. (2015). BioMed research international, 2015.
- Body Weight Management in Adults Under Chronic Stress Through Treatment With Ashwagandha Root Extract: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial Choudhary, D., Bhattacharyya, S., & Joshi, K. (2017). Journal of evidence-based complementary & alternative medicine, 22(1), 96-106.
- Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) Root Extract in Improving Memory and Cognitive Functions Choudhary, D., Bhattacharyya, S., & Bose, S. (2017). Journal of Dietary Supplements, 1-14. Chicago
- Choudhary D, Bhattacharyya S, Bose S. Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) Root Extract in Improving Memory and Cognitive Functions. J Diet Suppl. 2017;14(6):599-612.
- Withania somnifera root extract extends lifespan of Caenorhabditis elegans Kumar, R., Gupta, K., Saharia, K., Pradhan, D., & Subramaniam, J. R. (2013). Annals of neurosciences, 20(1), 13.
- Withania somnifera Root Extract Enhances Telomerase Activity in the Human HeLa Cell Line Raguraman, V., & Subramaniam, J. R. (2016). Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, 7(04), 199.
- Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Subclinical Hypothyroid Patients: A Double-Blind, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. Sharma, A. K., Basu, I., & Singh, S. (2017).The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
- Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Insomnia and Anxiety: A Double – blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled study. Langade, D., Kanchi, S., Salve, J., Debnath, K., & Ambegaokar, D (2019). Cureus, 11(9), e5797.
- Efficacy and Tolerability of Ashwagandha Root Extract in the Elderly for Improvement of General Well-being and Sleep: A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study. Kelgane, S. B., Salve, J., Sampara, P., & Debnath, K. (2020)l. Cureus, 12(2), e7083.
- Clinical evaluation of the pharmacological impact of ashwagandha root extract on sleep in healthy volunteers and insomnia patients: A double-blind, randomized, parallel group, placebo-controlled study. Langade, D., Thakare, V., Kanchi, S., & Kelgane, S. (2020). Journal of Ethnopharmacology: 264:113276.
- A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial on the effect of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera dunal.) root extract in improving cardiorespiratory endurance and recovery in healthy athletic adults. Tiwari, S.,Gupta, S. K., & Pathak, A. K. (2021). Journal of ethnopharmacology, 272, 113929.
Disclaimer*: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and have not been evaluated by The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.